Friday, January 27, 2012

OK- I've been a crafter for as long as I can remember, and I've had a blog for quite a while- but never thought to combine the two- Here I am- going to give it a shot.  :o)


I enjoy taking pictures (not good enough to really call photography) and scrapbooking.  These are probably my favorite "crafty" ventures.  Here are a few examples of my work..  None of these are very recent- I'm a bit behind, so recent ones have been simple and quick.  ;o)












 I also love making hairbows for my sweet girl.  She thinks she's getting too big for them lately, but I still love them!!  :)  



 Another craft-ortunity (ha!) that I look forward to is any excuse for a party, decorating, diaper cake, or costume.  :)

























With two kids and a full time job outside of the home- there isn't much time left for crafts- But I try!

I will try to keep this updated as I complete new projects.  :)  Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment